Select Donnelly Group locations in Vancouver have officially reopened for dine-in under strict safety and hygiene measures. To ensure our Pubs & Cocktail Lounges are safe for our staff and customers we are following the guidelines set forth by health authorities and have implemented the following measures to ensure everyone’s safety, including:
- Enhanced sanitization protocols in all of our locations with a particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas.
- All chairs are disinfected between visits.
- Team members who are sick have been asked to stay home, and are not permitted to return to work until fully recovered.
- All open pubs are operating at a limited capacity
- Party sizes are limited to a maximum of six
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon at the following locations.
- Sing Sing – Now Open
- Lamplighter – Now Open
- The Three Brits – Now Open
- Cinema – Now Open
- Ballyhoo – Now Open
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19
Please do not enter this restaurant if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
All other patrons, please wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after your visit. Please maintain physical distancing of 2 metres.
If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, refer to HealthLink BC at 811.