Donnelly Group is looking to fill General Manager roles in its Public Houses as the company continues to grow and expand into both new and existing markets. Ideal candidates are people who are passionate about working in fast-paced social atmospheres and embody authentic publican traits. Consideration also given to applicants with a strong sense of culture, community and genuine compassion for hospitality.
- Manage operations with integrity and deliver a high quality customer service experience to the guest
- Ensure labour, COGS and controllable budgets are effectively managed
- Manage all systems relating to the operations of the establishment including scheduling, payroll, POS systems, accounts payable, R&M, marketing
- Ensure high performing results relating to brand audits and service audits
- Continuously improve the skills, knowledge and morale of front of house staff
- Hold the Kitchen Manager accountable to a high level of skill, knowledge and morale relating to back of house staff
- Ensure all employees are trained, motivated and empowered
- Ensure consistent communication with employees including formal 1/1’s scheduled weekly with documented performance reviews
- Hands-on management style, lead by example through motivation and follow-up while being functional in all areas of the business
- Develop and execute new ideas and initiatives to build revenue
- Focus on the various aspects of product in the form of food and beverage programs, fashion/style guide, music, sports, overall room integrity
- Lead regular the culture of selling/upselling
- Attend industry events and have a strong presence in the neighbourhood
- Maintain strong image and brand awareness
Full time salaried role dependent on experience plus staff meals, cell phone allowance and extended medical/dental benefits. Minimum 2 years restaurant/pub management or relevant experience required. Must have high proficiency in multi-tasking, organization and communication skills. Additional perks include partner discounts at local retail outlets, staff haircut discount and no line/no cover at all Donnelly Group venues.