At Donnelly Group we are looking for a marketing campaign expert who is a natural self-starter. This is a hands-on role as part of a small and nimble team. A strong, confident person who can display a proven track record of managing multiple timelines and projects is required.
We use a blend of metrics, data analytics, creativity, and emotion to tell compelling stories so this role will suit a marketer who is able to lead through measurable results.
Successful candidates will show interest in the hospitality industry and the developing changes the industry is adapting to.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for driving marketing campaigns to achieve both short and long term strategic objectives with a cohesive guest experience that is regionally relevant for different concepts and geographic locations.
You will work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction, execute, and own multiple marketing channels and platforms – including web, social media, digital ads, traditional, and community outreach.
We are looking for someone who is excited to engage with our guests through both digital and traditional marketing platforms.
Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
You will work closely with our external partners and vendors such as boutique digital agencies, creative contractors, and PR.
Maintain knowledge of our competitive and guest intelligence to develop an appropriate competitive positioning strategy and drive consistency of messaging in the marketplace.
Our ideal candidate is collaborative, solutions-focused and has strong and effective project management skills. The incumbent will leverage excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully build alliances with partners.
- 2+ years of DTC Marketing experience including retail or ecommerce, preferably in the hospitality, retail and/or consumer goods industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Business Management or relevant working experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven ability to develop effective and engaging advertising, storytelling and integrated marketing programs.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relation and networking skills
- Goal-driven, able to develop, execute and report on marketing goals and strategies
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.